3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Johns Road, Ilkley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Charming Family Home Offering Huge Potential
- Three Bedrooms & Spacious Interior
- Gardens To Both Front & Rear
- Highly Desirable Location
- Near To A Host Of Amenities
A charming three bedroom semi-detached family home, which offers huge potential for further modernisation. Benefitting from gardens to both the front and rear, and offering a wonderful view of the Middleton landscape, this fantastic home is definitely one to view.
***OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN***, a superb property with huge potential which is located within an extremely popular residential setting.
St Johns Road is located within the heart of Ben Rhydding, and is a highly sought after residential setting. The property is within close proximity to a host of amenities which includes Ben Rhyddings delightful shopping parade, the local train station, and highly regarded primary school.
Ben Rhydding adjoins the main Spa town of Ilkley which also boasts a fine selection of local shops and eateries as well as being famous for its 'Grove' shopping parade, local schools which includes the popular Ilkley Grammar, and the towns flowers in bloom. Transportation links are also excellent being just a short distance from the market town of Skipton, the Spa town of Harrogate, and the Yorkshire Dales countryside. The town benefits from having a direct train service to the cities of Leeds and Bradford which is ideal for commuters travelling on a regular daily basis.
Offering a spacious level of internal accommodation this ready to move into home offers potential to further enhance along with a beautiful rear lawn garden, which all make viewing the property a definite must see!!!
Viewers are welcomed into a spacious inner hallway which benefits from a telephone connection, radiator, and under stairs coats cupboard.
Lounge/diner 25' 11" x 12' 3" ( 7.90m x 3.73m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the front which provides a stunning view of Middleton Moor, this generously sized through lounge features television connections, radiator, and a focal stone feature fireplace and surround. The lounge flows into the dining area which offers double glazed French doors to the rear which provide access to a patio seating area.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.67m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear which enjoys the garden outlook, this charming kitchen offers plenty of potential and features a range of wall and base units with worktop surfaces over. Further highlights include a sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, and a combi boiler.
Featuring a double glazed door to the front, this additional extension to the property features a useful recess for storage and a downstairs cloakroom which consists of a low flush w/c and a wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Stair case access leads to a spacious landing area which has a double glazed window to the side, access to all rooms, and a loft which is ideal for storage.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 10' 7" ( 4.32m x 3.23m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the front which enjoys a stunning far reaching view of Middleton Moor, this charming bedroom further benefits from having a range of attractive fitted wardrobes with over head storage, vanity dresser, and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.45m x 3.20m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear which enjoys the aspect view of the garden. This spacious double bedroom also benefits from having a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.36m )
Measured into the recess and having a double glazed window to the front, and further benefiting from having a built in over stairs cupboard space, and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear this generously sized bathroom comprises of a bath, low flush w/c, wash hand basin, and a spacious cupboard.
To the front of the property gated steps lead potential viewers to the property's front door. A low maintenance tiered garden is also on offer which is complemented by an array of colourful shrubs and borders.
To the rear of the property a charming patio area can be found which makes for a wonderful entertaining space. Steps then lead to a raised lawn garden which is complemented by an array of colourful shrubs and borders. A further pathway leads to a green house and single garage along with a gated entrance to a residents off street parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55038676.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.