2 bedroom apartment for saleLinnburn Mews, Ilkley
- Charming Ground Floor Apartment
- Available For The Over 55's, 70% Shared Ownership
- Offering Two Bedrooms
- Beautiful Communal Grounds
- Near To Ilkley Town Centre
We are pleased to offer for sale a charming ground floor two bedroom apartment which is set within an exclusive over 55's residential complex. With having stunning views across the Ilkley landscape and beautiful communal grounds, this delightful property is certainly one not to miss out on.
***OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN***
We are delighted to offer for sale a generously sized two bedroom apartment located within the heart of Ilkley. Ilkley boasts a fine selection of local shops and eateries. Transportation links are excellent with being just a short distance from the surrounding market town of Skipton, and Spa town of Harrogate, Ilkley is also famous for its 'Grove' shopping parade, and its flowers in bloom. The town benefits from having a train line which commutes on a regular daily basis to the city of Leeds, and a useful bus service which operates continuously throughout the town.
Set within a superb central location and enjoying a fabulous level of internal living space and beautifully presented communal grounds, viewings are strongly recommended.
Viewers are welcomed in via a private entrance, which opens into an inner hallway which benefits from having a generously sized storage cupboard, and additional boiler cupboard.
Lounge 14' 10" x 10' 2" ( 4.52m x 3.10m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear which provides a charming outlook of neighbouring grounds, this delightful lounge offers a generous level of space, and further benefits from having television and telephone connections, and an electric fireplace.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 5' 10" ( 3.12m x 1.78m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, this delightful kitchen features a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. Further highlights include an oven, sink and drainer, radiator, provision for a fridge freezer, and plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.20m x 3.07m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the side which enjoys the view of the surrounding Ilkley landscape, this good sized double bedroom further benefits from having a fitted wardrobe with electrical socket, and a fitted vanity dresser.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.54m x 2.24m )
Having a double glazed window to the side which offers a lovely view of the Ilkley landscape, this charming second bedroom also has a radiator.
Featuring a double glazed window to the side and featuring a low flush w/c, wash hand basin and a recently installed shower cubical.
Linnburn Mews is a charming apartment development which is well maintained throughout. The communal grounds include paved pathways which lead to a beautiful lawn area and raised paved patio area to the rear which are complemented by attractive shrubs and borders. A further highlight includes a residents terrace which has a multitude of uses.
To the front of the building further attractive borders and raised beds add to the charm of the complex, and there is also access to a communal residents parking area.
We are advised that the property is being sold as a 70% shared ownership. A new 60 year lease will be granted to each new purchaser. The lease provides a payment to the freeholder of 1% of the price achieved on re-sale for each year of ownership. A service charge of £268 is paid per quarter and covers the maintenance of the external areas and grounds, along with the building insurance. We advise all lease information is verified further by an appointed solicitor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55039951.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.