2 bedroom flat for saleWellington Place, Montrose, DD10
- £25000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION!!
- GREAT VALUE IN AN AMAZING LOCATION!
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Double Glazing Gas Central Heating
- Shared Gardens
- Attractive Lounge
- Kitchen And Bathroom
- Private Cellar
* INCREDIBLE VALUE FOR MONEY! £25000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION! MUST BE VIEWED! CALL US NOW!!
* A SUPERB MAISONETTE ON MONTROSE MID-LINKS, A GREAT LOCATION!
* 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, DINING ROOM/BEDROOM 3, LOUNGE, KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
* DOUBLE GLAZING GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE, TRAIN STATION, SCHOOLS, SHOPS AND BEACH
* PRIVATE CELLAR AND SHARED GARDEN
* MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE THE SIZE, QUALITY AND LOCATION ON OFFER AT THIS PRICE!
PRICE REDUCED! £25000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION!
This is an traditional, spacious 2 bedroom maisonette situated within the Mid Links, one of the best areas of Montrose. The accommodation comprises: lounge, dining room, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there is a useful private cellar for storage and a shared garden. The fuse box was replaced earlier this year. The property is ideally placed for shopping, schooling, the train station and beach. Viewing essential! EPC=E
Montrose is situated on the East Coast within easy travelling distance of both Aberdeen and Dundee. The town and surrounding area offers an abundance of social and leisure pursuits for all age groups and is an excellent environment in which to live.
Offering great space throughout and with all amenities and travel links close by, this is Great Value in a Superb Location.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55040374.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528536697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Montrose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.