4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMill Hill Road, Irby
Withdrawn from Market £245,000
- Offered to the market with no on-going chain.
- Possible business opportunity.
- A versatile floorplan throughout.
- Option of separate annexe/flat.
- Three good sized bedrooms.
- Located in the heart of Irby.
- EPC Rating: D
UNIQUE AND VERSATILE - POSSIBLE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY. A truly unique opportunity to purchase a spacious three bedroom home, complete with additional flat / anneX, in the heart of Irby village. Benefitting from the added advantage of NO CHAIN! This is a fantastic opportunity for separate independent living or a BUSINESS opportunity. A viewing really is essential to appreciate all on offer. With excellent local amenities a stones throw away in brief the property benefits from hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The annexe benefits from lounge, kitchen, bathroom and master bedroom. The front offers off road parking and the rear has a good sized private garden with access to two spacious detached garages which could be further converted subject to the relevant permissions. Drenched in natural light this is a must view!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55040608.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6428228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.