2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFernwood Avenue, Hartlepool
Sold STC £80,000
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000 TO £95,000
- 2 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 2 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, which has been beautifully maintained and offers well appointed accommodation. This property has been cleverly extended into a substantial, versatile and impressive home.
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 2 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, which has been beautifully maintained and offers well appointed accommodation. This property has been cleverly extended into a substantial, versatile and impressive home with 2 Reception Rooms, ample Off Street Parking, Garage and West Facing Rear Garden.
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed door, opaque UPVC side window. dado rail, radiator, alarm panel and central heating thermostat control system.
Lounge 13' x 12' 8" ( 3.96m x 3.86m )
(into alcove, excluding bay) UPVC Double Glazed bay window to the front, attractive fireplace in cream with co-ordinating surround and hearth, inset electric 'living flame' fire, wall lighting, decorative coved cornicing, radiator, telephone and TV point.
Dining Room 16' 2" x 8' 10" (maximum measurements) ( 4.93m x 2.69m (maximum measurements) )
twin UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear, wall mounted 'plasma' style electric fire, stylish vertical panelled radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
' L ' Shaped Kitchen 14' 2" x 10' 3" narrowing to 6' 6" ( 4.32m x 3.12m narrowing to 1.98m )
refitted with an extensive range of modern wall and base units, 'stand alone' 8 ring gas Range cooker with 2 ovens and grill, plumbing and recess for washing machine, 'Asterite' 1 ½ bowl sink/drainer unit, complementing work surfaces and co-ordinating splashback tiling, UPVC Double Glazed window to the side and rear and UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
loft void access, UPVC Double Glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.28m x 3.25m )
(excluding robes and bay) UPVC Double Glazed bay window to front, wall to wall fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 8' 3" (excluding robes) ( 3.28m x 2.51m (excluding robes) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, double fitted mirrored wardrobes, radiator.
UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to the rear, three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, towel radiator.
conveniently paved for low maintenance and additional off street parking.
approached by shared drive.
Enclosed Rear Garden
west facing, predominantly laid to lawn with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55041733.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.