3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBraybrooke Road, Hastings
- Semi-detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Period Features
- Beautiful Gardens
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this well presented semi-detached house, situated in the popular area of Hastings, and being in close proximity to Hastings town centre and the picturesque Alexandra Park.
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this well presented semi-detached house, situated in the popular area of Hastings, and being in close proximity to Hastings town centre the picturesque Alexandra Park and Hastings train and bus station. Accommodation comprises cloakroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property further benefits from beautifully maintained gardens, a garage and breathtaking views over Hastings. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed front door into entrance hall
With stairs to upper floor accommodation and storage cupboard underneath, door into
Fitted with a low level wc, wash hand basin, with a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Living Room 19' 2" into bay x 12' 3" into recess ( 5.84m into bay x 3.73m into recess )
With two wall mounted central heated radiators, period open fireplace, wall lights, coving, ceiling rose, wall mounted central heated radiator and a bay fronted leaded light window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 14' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.68m )
Having a period open fireplace with marble surround, built in cupboards and recess shelving, coving, ceiling rose and single glazed french doors affording access to the conservatory.
Having windows to the rear and side aspects.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.07m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with solid oak draws and doors beneath work surfaces, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, additional breakfast bar, electric oven with electric ceramic hob, recess spotlights, integrated dishwasher, tiled splashbacks and a double glazed window to the rear and side aspects with a double glazed door to the side. From entrance hall stairs rise to first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
A double glazed window to the side aspect and door into
With a low level wc and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Beroom One 15' 2" x 12' 3" ( 4.62m x 3.73m )
With wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect with views over Hastings town and to the sea.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 12' 2" ( 4.42m x 3.71m )
With wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.90m )
With a wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Fitted with a matching suite comprising a panel bath with mixer tap and power shower over, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap, wc, wall mounted heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Workshop 11' 4" x 6' 6" ( 3.45m x 1.98m )
With power and light connected, double glazed windows to the front and side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a wide single garage with an up and over door, tiered front garden with steps up to the front door, side access where there is a workshop.
To the rear of the property there is a beautifully presented and well-stocked matured garden with an array of planted borders, patio seating area, a vegetable garden with mature trees and bushes leading to a further are of garden predominantly laid to lawn in a good degree of seclusion and a greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55043662.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.