4 bedroom terraced house for saleSpencer Gardens, East Sheen
Sold STC £1,375,000
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Parkside Location
- Private Garden with Garage
- Close to Sheen Mount Primary School and Sheen Common
Edwardian house in a desirable Parkside road close to Sheen Mount Primary and Richmond Park. The accommodation features four bedrooms, two bathrooms, through-reception room, good living space and a private garden with a garage. Period features include sash windows, fireplaces and wood-flooring.
This pretty Edwardian house with generous living space is located in an extremely sought after road on Parkside, East Sheen. The house has been improved with both a loft room and an extended kitchen-dining room backing onto the garden yet also features further scope for modernisation. The ground floor of the house features a spacious lounge with a period fireplace and high ceilings, this continues through to an open-plan kitchen-dining room that backs onto a lovely garden. To the rear of the property lies a detached garage accessed from the adjacent street. Upstairs the house offers four double bedrooms, a good size family bathroom and the loft also features an ensuite. This is one of the East Sheen's most requested locations; the outstanding OFSTED-rated Sheen Mount Primary School is nearby as are the open spaces of Sheen Common and Richmond Park. Mortlake station remains within walking distance as do other transport links and the amenities on the high street. This home is a must-see and would suit families, upsizers and downsizers alike.
Postcode: SW14 7AH
Nearest station: Mortlake station (0.7 miles)
Nearest school: Sheen Mount Primary (0.2 miles)
Nearest bus routes: 33, 337, 493 (0.3 miles)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55045246.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHN103920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.