2 bedroom terraced house for saleLadywood Road, Hertford
- TWO Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Fully Refurbished Throughout (New Kitchen, Bathroom, Carpets, Gas Boiler, Blinds & Oak Doors)
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Own Parking Space (within deeds of property)
- Walking Distance to Hertford North Station
- CHAIN FREE!
This TWO bedroom fully refurbished and exceptionally well presented modern terraced house occupys a favourable position within this popular development. Features include a spacious lounge/dining room, well planned kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom, front and rear gardens.
This TWO bedroom fully refurbished and exceptionally well presented modern terraced house occupys a favourable position within this popular development. Features include a spacious lounge/dining room, well planned kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom, front and rear gardens and allocated parking. The property benefits from being within easy walking distance of Hertford North Station and CHAIN FREE!
Via UPVC door leading to hallway, cupboard housing gas meter, door leading to lounge, carpet.
Lounge: 23' x 6' 8" extending to 12' 3" ( 7.01m x 2.03m extending to 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, new verticle blinds, double glazed French doors to rear aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, two radiators, coved ceiling, new carpet.
Kitchen: 9' 2" x 5' 3" ( 2.79m x 1.60m )
Newly fitted wall and base units with work surface over, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, tiled splash back, new 'Zanussi' four ring electric hob with 'Zanussi' electric oven beneath, new' Zanussi' extractor hood over, new gas boiler, laminate floor.
Large storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder, access to loft, new carpet.
Bedroom One; 10' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, new verticle blinds, large built in wardrobes, storage cupboard, radiator, new carpet.
Bedroom Two: 9' 2" x 6' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, new verticle blinds, new carpet, radiator.
New three piece suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer tap over, shower attachment, wash hand basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail, partly tiled walls, extractor.
Paved patio area, outside tap & light, rear access, 30'approx.
Own parking space within property deeds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55046248.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.