5 bedroom detached house for saleForella, Ainstable, Carlisle, Cumbria
- DETACHED HOUSE IN VILLAGE LOVELY VILLAGE LOCATION
- ENTRANCE HALL, CLOAK/WC
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM
- 5 BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE, BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING, CENTRAL HEATING
- GARAGE & GARDENS
- ENERGY RATING D
* Option of additional land available *
If you are looking for the perfect family home in a lovely village location Forella is the ideal property with good links to the A6/M6, Penrith and Carlisle. The accommodation briefly comprises Entrance Hall, Cloak/WC, 2 Reception Rooms, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room and a Guest Bedroom to the ground floor. To the First Floor there are 4 Bedrooms one providing En-suite facilities and a Family Bathroom. Externally there is a Garage, ample parking and Attractive lawned Gardens with stunning views. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate accommodation and location on offer.
There is the additional option of a 1 acre field close to the property - POA.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55046275.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHI160205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.