1 bedroom apartment for salePrytaneum Court, 251 Green Lanes, London, N13
- One bedroom lower ground floor apartment
- Private gated development
- Excellent connections into North London and the City
- Potential for immediate completion
- Award winning developer
- Spacious reception room/dining room
- Bespoke kitchen fitted with 'Urban Myth' handless units
- Stylish porcelain tiled bathroom
- Direct access to a spacious private terrace
- Double glazed windows
A stunning brand new one bedroom apartment situated on the lower ground floor of a landmark development of just 19 luxury apartments, conveniently located minutes from Palmers Green BR station to Moorgate and a bus links to Wood Green underground station (Piccadilly Line). The property, which is set within the beautifully restored former Southgate Town Hall, boasts a superb open-plan living/dining area, a contemporary bespoke kitchen with handless units and a quartz work top, a double bedroom, a beautiful porcelain tiled bathroom, solid oak flooring and direct access to a private terrace.
Constructed in 1894, the building was previously home to Southgate Town Hall until early 2014, soon after which the site was acquired by award winning developer, Hollybrook. The development has involved extensive and sensitive restoration works resulting in a blend of Victorian charm and luxurious contemporary living.
Secure one of the remaining apartments with a £1000 reservation fee. Subject to a 28 day exchange.
Palmers Green is a vibrant suburban town located in North London. The area offers great transport links into central London, via Palmers Green mainline BR station to Moorgate, and bus links to Wood Green and Southgate underground stations (Piccadilly Line). The area also boasts a rich selection of restaurants, cafes and bars along Green Lanes, together with two fantastic parks (Broomfield Park and Grovelands Park).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55047958.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PGN150315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Palmers Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.