2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHarvey Road, Wellingborough
- A stunning bungalow
- 2 good size bedrooms
- A corner plot location
- Parking for 2 cars
- Viewing essential
CALL TO VIEW THIS LOVELY BUNGALOW in a prime location. The property is very well presented throughout. Excellent value.
A STUNNING BUNGALOW IS NOW AVAILABLE in this lovely location, close to the town. The property is offered in excellent order throughout and this bungalow must be viewed.
Obscure double glazed window and door to side, coving to ceiling, radiator with cover, wood effect laminate flooring, doors leading to:
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 6" ( 4.09m x 3.51m )
Two double glazed windows and a door to the rear, coving to ceiling, obscure window to entrance hall.
Kitchen 17' 8" x 9' 11" ( 5.38m x 3.02m )
Double glazed windows to sides and rear, coving to ceiling, spot lights, wall and floor units with work tops over, one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, double oven with hob and stainless steel canopy over, part tiled, boiler in cupboard, space for white goods and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 15' in to bay x 11' 5" max ( 4.57m in to bay x 3.48m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
Obscure double glazed window to side, fully tiled, spot lights, low level W.C, wash hand basin with mixer tap and units under, panel bath with mixer taps and mixer shower over, heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55050457.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR107591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.