7 bedroom terraced house for saleLansdowne Place, Hove
Withdrawn from Market
- RARELY AVAILABLE 5 STOREY REGENCY BUILDING FOR SALE
- 6 BEDROOM HOUSE AND SELF CONTAINED 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SEAFRONT LOCATION BETWEEN WESTERN ROAD AND THE SEAFRONT
- 5 STOREY BOW FRONTED BUILDING
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- EXCELLENT DECORATIVE ORDER
- CLOSE TO MAINLINE STATIONS FOR COMMUTERS
- OFFERED WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN
- 3304 SQFT
DESCRIPTION Fulfil your dreams of owning a piece of local history. We are delighted to offer for sale this rarely available Regency Grade II listed building in Lansdowne Place, Hove.
This stunning seven bedroom residence is arranged over five floors and has a lower ground floor self contained apartment affording spacious accommodation with a total size of 3,304 sq ft.
The property is situated in this most sought after location between Western Road with comprehensive shopping facilities with national chains and independent traders alike, and Hove Seafront providing excellent recreational facilities.
Access to both Hove and Brighton mainline railway stations are to hand for commuters within approximately 15 minutes walking distance.
Lansdowne Place was built on the site of one of the original old roads of Hove. It was called Wick Road because it led from Wick Farm to the sea but it was re-named Lansdowne Place in 1834. Isaac Lyon Goldsmid chose the name in honour of the 3rd Marquis Lansdowne (1780-1863) who helped to pass the Reform Bill of 1832.
This house could be reinstated to a single home.
11'09 x 10'10
15'05 x 7'04
13'01 x 8'10
15'07 x 13
14'04 x 10'10
17' x 8'08
9'04 x 6'11
20' x 17'
14'02 x 8'09
13'11 x 11
14'01 x 8'10
14'09 x 11'
17'02 x 15'02
14'02 x 8'09
15'10 x 10'02
15'11 x 10'05
15'06 x 6'06
11'08 x 6'06
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55050925.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100276001015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stanfords Estates, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.