Commercial Property for saleNewchurch Road, Bacup
- Newchurch Road, Bacup
- Just Under 5000 Sq Ft
- Excellent Main Road Position
- Close To Lee Quarry & Futures Park
- Ideal For A Variety Of Uses
- Spacious Facility With Lots Of Scope
- Potential For Further Development
- Available NOW
NEW!!! - EXCELLENT COMMERCIAL UNIT IN IDEAL LOCATION - Close To Lee Quarry Adrenaline Centre & Futures Park, Previously Used As Storage With Office Space, Well-Suited For A Variety Of Uses, Spacious & Well Maintained, Potential For Multiple Purposes - CALL TODAY TO VIEW!!!
Newchurch Road, Bacup is a good size commercial unit amounting to just under 5000 sq ft, close to Lee Quarry and Futures Park and offering potential for a variety of alternative uses, while currently having been used as storage with office space. Well maintained, this property is ideally suited to several options while also being situated close to convenient through-valley commuter routes and public transport connections.
Internally, this property has plenty of open space and presents options for a potential purchaser, so really deserves viewing to appreciate the potential and scale of property on offer.
Situated close to town centre amenities in Bacup and offering good transport connections to Rochdale, Burnley, throughout Rossendale and beyond, this property really does offer great scope for varied commercial uses, while offering scope too for further development or an alternative purpose.
* Just Under 5000 Sq Ft * Main Road Position * Close To Lee Quarry, Futures Park, Commuter Routes & Public Transport Connections
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26378639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrow & Farrow , Rossendale & Bacup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.