2 bedroom apartment for saleHedgerow Close, Greenlands, Redditch
Sold STC £110,000
- Was £120,000 Reduced To o/o £115,000
- Top Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge - Kitchen - Diner
- Juliet Style Balconies
- Loft Space For Storage
- Secure Communal Entrance
- Allocated Parking
Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this WELL PRESENTED purpose built TOP FLOOR apartment situated in the GREENLANDS district of Redditch. Benefiting from TWO BEDROOMS, bathroom and open plan living - dining - kitchen area.
Shipways are proud to present to market this very well presented and looked after top floor apartment situated within the Greenland district of Redditch.
Offered for sale with no onward chain, the accommodation briefly comprises secure communal entrance, hallway, lounge - diner - kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
The master bedroom and lounge benefits from Juliet style balconies.
The apartment further benefits from loft space for additional storage.
All windows are double glazed.
Access to the apartment is via a secure communal entrance with intercom door entry system.
The hallway has doors leading off to the bathroom, two bedrooms and lounge - kitchen - diner. There is a cupboard housing the boiler and the intercom door entry handset. Being a top floor apartment, the accommodation also benefits from additional storage space in the loft. There is a wall mounted electric heater.
Lounge - Kitchen - Diner 26' 2" max x 10' 5" max ( 7.98m max x 3.18m max )
The open plan lounge - kitchen - diner comprises the following:
Having a double glazed Juliet style balcony to the rear.
A wall mounted electric heater and space for dining furniture.
A modern style fitted kitchen with a range of fitted base and wall units, stainless steel sink drainer and mixer and roll top work surfaces. Cooking appliances include an electric hob with hood over and built in electric oven. There is space for a washing machine or washer/dryer and a fridge freezer.
Bedroom 11' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.43m x 3.18m )
The master bedroom benefits from a double glazed Juliet style balcony to the rear and a wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom 7' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.11m )
The second bedroom has a wall mounted electric heater and a ventilation fan.
The bathroom has a modern style fitted white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower over, sink and pedestal and a close coupled flush WC. There is also a heated towel rail and extractor fan. The bathroom is finished with tiling to splash prone areas.
The apartment benefits from an allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55052002.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC105501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.