3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRedcap Close, Wallasey
- GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £175,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached House
- Generous Sized Rear Garden
GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £175,000!A well-presented three bedroom, semi-detached house situated within a very well sought after area of Wallasey. Located close to the local amenities of New Brighton.This well positioned and modern built house would make for a beautiful family home.Viewing is essential.
GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £175,000
A well-presented three bedroom, semi-detached house situated within a very well sought after area of Wallasey. Located close to the local amenities of New Brighton including, shops, public transport links and New Brighton's Promenade.
The property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, lounge and open plan kitchen diner. To the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property further benefits from; double glazing throughout, gas central heating, a generous sized paved rear garden and a driveway featuring off road parking to the front.
This well positioned and modern built house would make for a beautiful family home and viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, radiator and tiled flooring.
Lounge 11' 9" x 14' 2" INTO RECESS ( 3.58m x 4.32m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric fireplace, television point and tiled flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 4" x 8' 7" ( 4.67m x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen consisting of; a range of wall and base units, single bowl sink and drainer unit and roll top work surfaces. Electric oven with electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and a radiator. Partially tiled walls and tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a door leading outside to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side aspect, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, television point and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 11' 4" ( 2.62m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, television point and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 8' 1" ( 1.96m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bath with mixer taps, shower overhead, wash hand basin, W/C, extractor fan and a radiator. Tiled walls and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Corner plot with flowers and a paved driveway featuring off road parking.
Generous sized rear paved garden with flower beds and benefitting from not being overlooked.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55052008.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL105927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.