2 bedroom apartment for saleCaygill Terrace, Halifax
Sold STC £100,000
- Guide price £100,000 - £105,000
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Modern Complex with Allocated parking
- Ex Show Room
- NO CHAIN
Presented to the Highest Standard is this delightful TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR apartment set in this quality development on the outskirts of Halifax Town Centre. The property is within proximity to Town Centre, local amenities,
Presented to the Highest Standard is this delightful ex-showroom TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR apartment set in this quality development on the outskirts of Halifax Town Centre. The property is within proximity to Town Centre, local amenities, Halifax Swimming Pool, Local Schooling, Savile Park and Calderdale Royal Hospital. Enhanced by electric heating and double glazing this property must be viewed to appreciate the well proportioned two bedroomed accommodation which further benefits from Open Plan Living Space & Kitchen, Two Bathrooms, master with ensuite and generous sized entrance hallway. Externally one parking space is allocated along with visitor spaces.
Spacious entrance hall with cupboard which has plumbing for a washing machine.
Lounge Area 18' 7" x 10' 11" ( 5.66m x 3.33m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation with double glazed patio door onto a Juliet balcony with electric heater.
Kitchen Area 10' 11" x 6' 4" ( 3.33m x 1.93m )
Ultra modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units and contrasting work surfaces over. Incorporating a stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Electric fitted oven and induction unit with cooker hood over. Plumbing for automatic dishwasher, integral fridge/freezer, Modern breakfast bar and spotlighting throughout.
Master Bedroom 15' x 9' 3" ( 4.57m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes throughout, ceiling fan and electric heater.
Modern ensuite shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, and low level WC. Chrome heated towel rail and spotlighting throughout.
Bedroom Two 12' x 7' 3" ( 3.66m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with electric heater.
White three piece suite with panelled bath with shower head, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan and fully tiled floor and walls.
Externally there are communal gardens and allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55052434.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.