4 bedroom detached house for saleHeol Corswigen, Barry
Sold STC £255,000
- Pencoedtre Village Location
- Beautifully Presented Family Home
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Utility & Cloakroom
- Stunning Rear Garden
- Driveway and Garage
Located on the much sought after Pencoedtre Village is this immaculate detached family home with garage, drive and beautiful rear garden. Accommodation offers entrance hall, two receptions, kitchen, utility, cloakroom, four bedrooms (ensuite to master) and bathroom.
A stunning four bedroom detached property on the ever sought after Pencoedtre Village development, call today to arange your viewing!
Front Garden & Garage
The front garden is laid to lawn and bordered with trees. Concrete driveway leads to single integrated garage. Path leading to front door with spy hole, opening into:
Welcoming entrance hall with stairs to first floor landing with built under store cupboard, coved ceiling, radiator, thermostat and power points. Doors to kitchen/breakfast room and living room.
Lounge 16' 3" into bay x 10' 7" ( 4.95m into bay x 3.23m )
Double glazed bay window to front, gas fire with mantle and hearth, coved ceiling, radiator and power points. Double doors to:
Dining Room 9' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.92m )
Double glazed French doors to rear with double glazed windows alongside. Coved ceiling, radiator, power points and door to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 10' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen offering a range of 'shaker' style wall cupboards and base units with worktops over and sink unit with drainer. Integral electric oven with four ring gas hob and cooker hood over. Tiled splash backs, tiled floor, power points, radiator and space for breakfast table and chair. Double glazed window to rear. Door to:
Fitted wall cupboard and base unit with worktop over, sink unit and space, power and plumbing for white goods. Tiled walls and floor, radiator, extractor and door to cloakroom. Glass panelled door to rear garden.
Fully tiled cloakroom comprising a low level w.c and sink unit with tiled splash backs. Radiator, tiled floor and obscured double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Loft access hatch, store cupboard and power points. Doors to:
Master Bedroom 14' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator and power points. Door to:
Three piece suite comprising a low level w.c, sink unit and fully tiled shower cubicle. Tiled splash backs, radiator, spotlights, extractor and obscured double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 11' ( 3.53m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and power points.
Three piece suite comprising a low level w.c, sink unit and twin grip panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fitting. Tiled splash backs, radiator, extractor, spotlights and obscured double glazed window to rear.
Enclosed private rear garden backing onto woodland that has been beautifully landscaped by the current owners. The garden offers a full width raised decked terrace with stpes leading down to well manicured lawn bordered with vibrant flowers, plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55052437.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.