3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHungerhill Road, Kimberworth, Rotherham
Sold STC £160,000
- WASGUIDE PRICE £165,000-£170,000 NOW £160,000
- EXTREMELY PRIVATE
- SOUGHT AFTER AREA
- PERFECT FAMILY HOME
- MUST BE VIEWED!
IDEAL PURCHASE FOR A FAMILY BUYER - DONT MISS OUT!!! Located in the popular area of Kimberworth very close to motorway links. This property has been loved and cared for by the same family for many years.
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED PROPERTY - OVERLOOKING WOODS. Located in the popular area of Kimberworth and on a sought after road this property briefly comprises of:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom and detached Garage.
With a front facing double glazed door and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 25' 7" x 11' 1" to max ( 7.80m x 3.38m to max )
With UPVC double glazed window to the front, a UPVC double glazed window to the rear, two central heating radiators and a fireplace with surround.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 5' 7" ( 4.93m x 1.70m )
The kitchen comprises of eye level units to a roll edge work top with a selection of base and drawer units, an inset sink and drainer, built in dishwasher, 4 ring gas hob, built in oven and a UPVC double glazed bay window to the rear.
With a side facing UPVC double glazed window, a central heating radiator and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 11' 5" ( 2.77m x 3.48m )
Has a rear facing UPVC double glazed window, a central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 12' 2" into bay ( 2.77m x 3.71m into bay )
With a front facing UPVC double glazed bay window, a central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 5' 9" ( 2.18m x 1.75m )
Has a front facing UPVC double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
The fully tiled very modern bathroom comprises of a walk in shower, a basin, a low flush wc, a heated towel rail and a rear facing UPVC double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of property there is a large lawned area and a large driveway providing ample off street parking. To the rear of the property is a large lawned area and patio, very private and overlooking the woods
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55053214.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.