4 bedroom detached house for saleWhites Meadow, Great Boughton, Chester
Sold STC £300,000
- Guide price £300,000 - £320,000
- Four bedroom detached property
- Sought after area
- Front and rear garden
- Off road parking and Detached garage
Guide price £300,000 - £320,00.Situated in one of Chester's most popular residential areas is this four bedroom detached property offering front and rear garden, off road parking and detached garage. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools as well as being conveniently located
Guide price £300,000 - £320,000. Situated in one of Chester's most popular residential areas is this four bedroom detached property offering front and rear garden, off road parking and detached garage. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools as well as being conveniently located for Chester City Centre, Broughton Retail Park, North Wales and the A55. In brief the property comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, bedroom one, en-suite, bedroom two, bedroom three, bedroom four, bathroom, front garden, rear garden and garage.
UPVC double glazed door with double glazed side panel to front elevation. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Telephone point. Storage cupboard housing alarm control system, gas meter and circuit control panel.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wood effect flooring. Part tiled walls. Storage cupboard with louvred doors. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Space for appliances. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 4" ( 4.85m x 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed french doors to side elevation. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Feature fire place with pebble effect gas fire and marble surround. TV point. Double radiator.
Kitchen/diner 21' 9" x 11' 7" ( 6.63m x 3.53m )
Open plan kitchen/diner with a superbly fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complimentary wooden block style work surfaces and inset stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with sawn neck mixer tap. Tiled splashback. Wine rack. Integrated Seimens double oven and separate four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan above. Space for appliances. Breakfast bar. Wood effect flooring. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. UPVC double glazed door to side elevation. Double glazed sliding patio door to rear elevation. TV point. Radiator Stairs to first floor. Door to inner hall. Wall mounted central heating boiler.
Loft access. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom. Smoke alarm. Storage/airing cupboard housing pre-lagged hot water cylinder, power shower pump and central heating/hot water control unit.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden. Double radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Door to en-suite. TV point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shaver point. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Tiled walls. Tiled style floor. Heated towel radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden. Fitted double wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Wood effect flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.08m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with glazed screen and wall mounted power shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Tiled style floor.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. Exterior lighting. Gate to side elevation.
Landscaped ear garden being predominantly laid to lawn with with well stocked planted borders and raised decking area. To the side elevation there is a patio area and pathway leading to detached garage and timber gate to side elevation providing access to front garden.
Garage 17' 3" x 8' 9" ( 5.26m x 2.67m )
Detached pitch roof garage with power and lighting. UP and over door. Water point. Door to side elevation leading to landscaped rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55053455.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.