2 bedroom park home for saleFerry Lane, Higher Ferry, Chester
- Two bedroom Canadian Pine Clad Lodge
- Front garden
- Off road parking
- Internal inspection highly recommended.
A superb and highly specified two bedroom canadian pine clad lodge ideally situated to the edge of this popular holiday park with wooded aspect to side and attractive open aspect to rear. The property offers exceptional accommodation including spacious fitted kitchen, en-suite and extensive decked
A superb and highly specified two bedroomCanadian Pine clad lodge ideally situated to the edge of this popular holiday park with wooded aspect to side and attractive open aspect to rear. The property offers exceptional accommodation to include spacious fitted kitchen, en-suite and extensive decked terracing with built in hot tub. Fir trees holiday park is licensed by the local council for holiday/second home use only and the park is closed throughout the month of February. Internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality of this property.
Decked steps up to raised decked veranda with covered storm porch. Wood grain effect double glazed french doors with decorative double glazed panels opens to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 7' 4" x 5' 9" ( 2.24m x 1.75m )
Coved ceiling. Radiator. Wood effect cushioned floor. Panelled doors to kitchen. Jack and Jill bathroom. Glazed double doors to lounge.
Lounge 19' 8" x 11' 9" ( 5.99m x 3.58m )
Coved ceiling. Two wall lights. Feature wall mounted 3kw Electric log effect fire with painted decorative surround. Two radiators. TV point. Sky point. Two wood grain effect double glazed windows. Further double glazed french doors to detached terrace. Open plan to dining room. Door to inner hall.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.95m )
Coved ceiling. Radiator. Wood grain effect double glazed window. Further double glazed french doors to ear decked terrace. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 18' 7" x 9' 5" ( 5.66m x 2.87m )
Fitted with an extensive range of solid beech fronted base and wall units with further drawers and glazed display cabinets with shelves and lighting. Granite effect worksurfaces and breakfast bar. Inset one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Four ring halogen hob with glazed and stainless steel extractor canopy over. Built in electric oven and grill. Fridge freezer. Dish washer. Void and plumbing for washing machine. Recessed lights. Under pelmet lighting. Radiator. Electric kick board fan heater. Concealed gas boiler. Tiled splashback. Double glazed bow window to front elevation and double glazed window and door to rear elevation.
Radiator. Coved ceiling with recessed lights. Access to loft being partially boarded with electric light. Doors to bedrooms and study.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.63m )
Fitted with an extensive range of built in furniture to include wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside cabinets, headboard with fitted mirror above and further overhead storage cupboards above the bed recess. Coved ceiling with recessed lights. Radiator. TV point. Double glazed widow to rear elevation. Door to en-suite.
En-Suite 8' 11" x 7' 1" ( 2.72m x 2.16m )
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising anelled corner bath with mixer shower tap. Concealed cistern WC. Twin wash hand basins set into vanity unit with large fitted mirror over and storage cupboards beneath. Two glazed medicine cabinets. Coved ceiling. Recessed lights. Tiled walls. Chrome towel radiator. Electric shaver point. Further radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 9' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.90m )
Fitted with a range of built in furniture to include one double and two single wardrobes. Bedside cabinets and further storage cupboards above the bed recess. Coved ceiling. Recessed lights. Radiator. TV point. Double glazed window to front elevation. Door to Jack and Jill shower room.
Jack And Jill Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle with chrome mixer shower. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboard beneath. Concealed cistern WC. Tiled walls. Wall lights. Electric shaver point. Coved ceiling. Recessed lights. Extractor fan. Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Study 6' 9" x 5' 11" ( 2.06m x 1.80m )
Built in desk with two single wardrobes and further overhead storage cupboards. Radiator. Telephone point. Coved ceiling. Recessed lights. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Gravelled drive leads to a large block paved parking area for numerous vehicles. The property is surrounded on three sides by a raised decked terrace with timber balustrade and security lights. The rear deck has a sunken hot tub and steps down to lawned area to rear elevation and shrubbery borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.