2 bedroom cottage for saleHill Street, Raunds, Wellingborough
Offers in Excess of £117,000
- Ideal starter home or investment opportunity
- Characteristic features
- Close to local amenities
- Two bedrooms
- Rear garden
- £1000 buyer incentive applies
*Close to Raunds town centre*Two bedroom character property*Rear garden*Competitively priced to sell*
A charming two bedroom brick and stone terraced cottage, situated close to Raunds town centre. Competitively priced, the accommodation briefly comprises kitchen, lounge, first floor, two bedrooms and shower room. Rear garden.
Accessed from the rear. Stairs to first floor landing.
3.45m x 2.57m (11'4" x 8'5"). Base and eye level units with stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, PVCu double glazed window to rear, under stairs cupboard, door to:
3.61m x 3.35m (11'10" x 11'). PVCu double glazed window to front, fireplace, telephone point.
First Floor Landing
3.53m x 3.51m (11'7" x 11'6"). Double glazed window to front.
3.45m x 1.70m (11'4" x 5'7"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, Airing cupboard.
Suite comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Tiled splashbacks, window to rear, storage cupboard with access to loft.
The rear garden is detached from the property. Enclosed with, lawn with decking, flower and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55054439.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.