2 bedroom flat for saleChelsea Bridge Wharf, Battersea Park, SW8
- Huge open-plan living space with doors to terrace
- 3 metre cinema screen and wiring for Sonos system throughout
- Integrated kitchen with Siemens appliances
- Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the property
- Walk-in-wardrobes in both bedrooms with auto-lighting
- Expansive master bedroom suite with stunning bathroom
- Solid wood floors, lift access and concierge services
- Battersea Park National Rail Station minutes away
Originally built as two separate units, now combined to make one unusually large fifth floor flat, a two bedroom property providing direct views over Battersea Park and towards the Thames from a wraparound terrace.
Sloane Square and King's Road are both easily reached on the North side of the Thames, as are the amenities of Battersea Park Road and the development of the Nine Elms area, including the Battersea Power Station development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 957252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.