4 bedroom detached house for saleOld Fort Road, Shoreham-By-Sea
- 4 double bedrooms
- Detached garage / office space
- Prestigious beach location
- Re-fitted kitchen /breakfast room
- 18'3 South facing lounge
- Corner plot with off road parking for multiple vehicles
Middleton Estates are pleased to offer this keenly priced, well proportioned detached house on Shoreham Beaches' prestigious OLD FORT ROAD. Set over two floors this house offers well proportioned family living space with feature re-fitted kitchen breakfast room, 18'3 South facing lounge, separate dining room, cloakroom and ground floor double bedroom / 3rd reception room. Upstairs there are 3 sizable double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room as with the other bedrooms served by the family bathroom. Outside the rear garden has been landscaped with decked and astro turfed areas and access to detached garage which has currently been converted to home office space.
Front Garden -
Entrance Porch -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 5.56m into bay x 4.37m (18'03 into bay x 14'04) -
Dining Room - 2.77m x 2.54m (9'01 x 8'04) -
Kitchen - 5.59m max x 5.38m (18'04 max x 17'08) -
Bedroom 4 / Reception - 4.60m x 4.39m (15'01 x 14'05) -
First Floor Landing -
Master Bedroom - 4.60m x 2.90m (15'01 x 9'06) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.20m x 3.20m (10'06 x 10'06) -
Bedroom 3 - 2.87m x 2.57m (9'05 x 8'05) -
Rear Garden -
Garage / Office -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26234506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Middleton Estates, Shoreham-By-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.