3 bedroom detached house for saleJames Road, Kidderminster
Sold STC £195,000
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- EXTENDED LOUNGE
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
****THREE BEDROOM DETACHED****EXTENDED****FAMILY HOME****GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING****DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM****GAS CENTRAL HEATING**** Comprising entrance hallway, dining room, extended lounge, downstairs cloakroom, extended kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
A lovely presented three bedroom detached family home situated in a sought after location. Comprising entrance hallway, dining room, extended lounge, downstairs cloakroom, extended kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from having a good size rear garden, gas central heating, garage and driveway parking. Viewing highly recommended.
Fenced and hedged borders, gate with path leading to front door.
Double glazed obscure door to front aspect, obscure window to front aspect, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, picture rail, exposed floor boards, gas central heated radiator and doors to various rooms.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, wash hand basin and low level WC.
Extended Lounge 19' max x 10' 11" max ( 5.79m max x 3.33m max )
Two double glazed windows to side aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, two ceiling lights, picture rail, gas fire with surround, gas central heated radiator, wood effect floor and double glazed patio doors to garden.
Dining Room 12' 8" into bay x 11' 1" max ( 3.86m into bay x 3.38m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, picture rail, gas central heated radiator and exposed floor boards.
Kitchen 15' 11" x 7' 7" ( 4.85m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed obscure door to side aspect, two ceiling lights, range of wall drawer and base units, worktops, sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback, oven hood, gas hob, electric oven, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dish washer and gas central heated radiator.
Obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, access to loft, picture rail and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 13' 2" into bay x 11' max ( 4.01m into bay x 3.35m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light, picture rail and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, picture rail, gas central heated radiator and wood effect floor.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.39m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, picture rail and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, ceiling light, P shaped jacuzzi bath with shower over and mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and gas central heated radiator.
Fenced and hedged borders, patio, lawn, timber shed and gates to side.
Garage 21' 10" x 9' 6" ( 6.65m x 2.90m )
Up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55062760.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.