3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWiddicombe Way, Brighton
Sold STC £300,000
- A Semi-Detached House
- 3 BEDROOMS
- Separate Kitchen
- Rear Garden
- No On-Going Chain
A Wonderful Semi-Detached House situated in a respectable suburb of Brighton, within easy access of Brighton's Main City Centre and Numerous Train Stations. This Chain Free property benefits from 3 BEDROOMS, a Lounge with Seperate Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, Bathroom and Rear Garden.
A Wonderful Semi-Detached House situated in a respectable suburb of Brighton, within easy access of Brighton's Main City Centre and numerous train stations. Moulsecoomb and Bevendean Primary School are located just a short distance from the property as well as Homewood College and Brighton Aldridge Community Academy.
This property accommodates 3 bedrooms with bedroom 2 comprising built in storage. There is a bay fronted lounge with a fireplace and a separate dining room with sliding patio doors into the conservatory, offering the perfect space for entertaining guests. In addition to this there is a kitchen with wall and base units and a patio door also leading to the conservatory. The conservatory creates the perfect ambience for relaxation and offers access to a shower room and direct access to the enclosed private rear garden.
This property would be the ideal family home or perfect for anyone looking to move to the popular seaside town of Brighton. This property is being sold with no onward chain.
Wall mounted radiator and under stair storage.
Lounge 13' 6" max x 11' 2" max ( 4.11m max x 3.40m max )
Fireplace, bay window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 11' 3" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.43m max x 3.10m max )
Wall mounted radiator and sliding patio doors into conservatory.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 1" ( 2.41m x 2.16m )
Wall and base units, patio door into conservatory, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap.
Conservatory 16' 5" max x 11' 4" max ( 5.00m max x 3.45m max )
Access to shower room with cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Wall mounted radiator and access to garden.
Bedroom 1 12' max x 11' 9" max ( 3.66m max x 3.58m max )
Bay window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.45m )
Wall mounted radiator, window to rear, built in storage and cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.29m x 2.29m )
Window to front and wall mounted radiator.
3 Piece white suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Wall mounted radiator and window to front.
Enclosed private rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55064080.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.