2 bedroom flat for saleWest Street, Sheffield
Sold STC £130,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Juliette Style Balcony
- Allocated Parking
- Security Intercom
- Modern Kitchen
Mortgages in possession are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £130,000 for Apt 39 Morton Works, 94 West Street, Sheffield S1 4DZ. Anyone wishing to place an offer, should contact William H Brown, 392 Psalter Lane, Banner Cross, Sheffield, S Yorks, S11 8UW
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this 5th floor two bedroom apartment which benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, allocated parking and a security intercom. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway way, lounge with Juliette style balcony, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Morton Works is located close to local shops, bars, restaurants and has great access links to universities, hospitals and transport links.
With an electric heater and access to a storage cupboard which houses the hot water cylinder.
A front facing double glazed window, telephone point, television point, security intercom, laminate flooring and electric heater.
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with worktops, inset one and half stainless steel sink and drainer, built in hob and oven with extractor over, fridge with freezer and washing machine.
A double glazed window, television point, carpeted and an electric panel heater.
A double glazed window, electric panel heater and carpeted.
A three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin, low flush wc and a chromo heated towel rail.
Exterior And Gardens
With undercover allocated parking and a security intercom system.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55064089.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.