2 bedroom terraced house for saleUnderhill, Gurney Slade, Radstock
Guide Price £150,000
- Well Presented Home
- Wood Burner
- Gardens To Front & Back
- Cul-de-Sac Location
Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000. A well presented home situated within a small cul-de-sac location. The property has been well maintained throughout with a delightful conservatory to the rear, low maintenance gardens to the front and back, garage in a separate block.
Accessed through a front aspect double glazed door, laminate flooring, door opening into living room.
Living Room 13' 4" min x 12' 6" ( 4.06m min x 3.81m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the front garden, wood burner with hearth and surround, coved ceiling, radiator. stairs leading to the first floor, opening into the kitchen/breakfast room.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 7' 4" x 14' 5" ( 2.24m x 4.39m )
The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worksurfaces over, 1 1/2 bowl sink with adjacent drainer and mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, space for freestanding cooker, electric cooker point, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, inset ceiling downlights, breakfast bar, radiator, serving hatch through to conservatory. opening into the conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 3" x 11' 4" ( 2.51m x 3.45m )
A tripe aspect room with double glazed windows overlooking the garden, double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, tiled flooring, electric under floor heating, serving hatch through from the kitchen.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from the living room to the first floor landing, loft hatch providing loft access via a drop down ladder.
Bedroom One 10' x 11' 4" plus recess ( 3.05m x 3.45m plus recess )
A front aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the front garden, radiator, built in wardrobe, built in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.49m x 2.39m )
A rear aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, radiator, built in wardrobe.
A rear aspect room with double glazed window. Suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, part tiling, radiator.
Outside To The Front
The front garden has been predominately laid with stones, with a path leading to the front door, there is also a wall enclosed flower bed.
Outside To The Rear
There are steps leading down from the conservatory to the rear garden which has been predominately laid to patio, with a raised decking area. The garden is bordered by wall and fencing, with a raised flower bed, oil tank and a gated rear pedestrian access.
There is a single garage in a separate block which is accessed via an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55064122.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.