2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLondon Street, Swaffham
Sold STC £100,000
- Two bedroom semi-detached property
- No onward chain
- Central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Heaps of potential
- Town location
RENOVATION REQUIRED!! A roomy two bedroom semi- detached property located within easy walking distance of the town centre and in need of some tender loving care throughout in the way of complete refurbishment. The property would suit a variety of buyers.
Located on the edge of Swaffham town centre on the corner of Haspalls Road and almost immediately opposite the London Street stores you will find the property which is a semi detached house with plenty of quirks in terms of the rooms sizes and the current features. In need of complete refurbishment and tender loving care throughout. The property would appeal to a variety of buyers whether you are an investor looking for a complete project, for a buy to let or for your first home. It needs to be seen to be appreciated and is offered with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises of entrance porch, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, rear lobby, shower room and a lean to garden room. Rising to the first floor there is the master bedroom, a cloakroom and a rear landing where further stairs lead to the second bedroom and storage room. The property is warmed by gas central heating throughout and UPVC double glazing. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden in need of clearance and also two brick outbuildings.
Small walled front garden with iron gate leads to
UPVC double glazed with door leading into
Feature brick fireplace. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Window to the rear. Double doors opening onto the stairs to first floor and door leading through to
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
Fitted kitchen with matching base and eye level units in need of replacement. Space for washing matching and fridge/freezer. Electric cooker point. Tiled splashback. Velux skylight window. Further door leading to
Storage cupboards, Radiator. UPVC double glazed window. Door to
Double shower cubicle. Low level WC. Hand wash basin. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator. Obscure UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Staircase leading directly into
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Storage cupboard and door leading to landing lobby.
Low level WC. Hand wash basin. Tiled splashbacks.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Gas fired boiler. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Sliding door to cloakroom and door to stairs to second floor.
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Door to
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
The property has an enclosed front and rear gardens. Right of way access of the neighbouring property where two brick outbuildings can be found. Gated access to the side. The rear garden is fully enclosed.
Due to the irregular shaped rooms we have omitted room measurements.
From Swaffham town centre go south on London Street and turn right into Haspalls Road where the property can be found on the right hand side clearly marked by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55065496.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.