3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKilkhampton, Bude
- Opportunity to purchase previous estate cottage
- Originally constructed to high standards
- Semi - detached family home
- 2 reception / 3 bedroom accommodation
- Detached garage and extensive parking and turning
- Popular self contained village with a range of amenities
- In need of general modernisation
- Energy Efficiency rating - G
Opportunity to purchase former estate cottage, originally constructed to a high standard set in an elevated position within easy walking distance of amenities, which must be internally viewed to be appreciated.
2 Carteret Cottages is a spacious 2 reception / 3 bedroom semi - detached family house with versatile accommodation traditionally arranged over two storeys in need of modernisation.
To the front and rear of the property is extensive tarmacadam parking for several vehicles, detached garage and useful brick built outbuilding. Oil fired Rayburn and a mix of secondary and double glazing throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6812203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Bude - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.