2 bedroom park home for saleEddisbury Hill, Delamere, Nr Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 2JJ
- 38x20 Vacant Plot Available
- Choice Of Manufacturer
- Choice Of Model - Internal Layout
- Chance To Buy Bespoke
- Chance To Design Your Own Home
- Furnished Or Unfurnished
- Pet Friendly STC - Over 50's Park
- No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
38x20 Vacant Plot Available - Choice Of Manufacturer - Choice Of Model - Internal Layout - Chance To Buy Bespoke - Chance To Design Your Own Home - Furnished Or Unfurnished - Pet Friendly STC - Over 50's Park - No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
A 38x20 vacant plot is now available, which allows you to choose from a range of manufacturers and their models. You also have the opportunity to buy bespoke, to achieve a home that meets both your tastes and requirements.
38x20 Fully Sited Homes From £150,000
Contact us today for further information on 01202 770 736.
Set in the heart of rural Cheshire, this park is a peaceful place nestled on the side of a hill with magnificent views across the Cheshire plain. With only 25 Park Homes, this small park is ideally located within open countryside, yet close to everyday facilities. The village boasts a village store, church, 2 country pubs and of course the famous Delamere Forest. Bus stops and a mainline train station provide fantastic transport links. The historic towns of Northwich and Frodsham are close by, as is the Roman walled city of Chester.
Doctors: 3 miles
Dentist: 4 miles
Local shop: Half a mile
Bus stop: half a mile
Train station: 1 mile
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 280450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.