2 bedroom flat for saleRiver Walk, Penarth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *Fantastic Water Views
- *Two double bedrooms
- *Open plan Lounge/Diner/kitchen
- *Sun Terrace
- *Gated allocated Parking
- *Security Entrance
- *No Onward Chain
Situated in a quiet riverside location is this immaculate apartment with superb water views. This two bedroom apartment is located in the executive and gated Anchorage development.
Heading west out of Cardiff Bay you arrive in the popular Vale of Glamorgan and the seaside town of Penarth. Situated in a quiet riverside location is this well presented apartment with superb water views. This ground floor, two bedroom apartment is located in the executive and gated Anchorage development in Penarth Marina. A well presented apartment that features a fully fitted kitchen, opening to a living room and dining area, sun terrace providing a water aspect over the Marina. Two double bedrooms, bathroom and spacious hallway complete the accommodation. The property further benefits from gated allocated parking. The bars and restaurants of Cardiff Bay are close by as are road links to the vale, City of Cardiff and the M4 motorway. Bus and train stops are are just a short walk away as are a number of amenities such as shops, supermarkets and leisure facilities ranging from local sports centre to white water rafting. Viewing is highly recommended for this sought after location.
Entered via security door with lift and stairs to all floors.
Entered via solid wooden door. Wall mounted electric radiator. Security entry phone system. Electric fuse box. Coved ceiling. Cupboard housing water tank. Doors to all rooms
Lounge / Diner/ Kitchen 23' 8" Max x 11' 4" Max ( 7.21m Max x 3.45m Max )
Lounge/ Diner : Double glazed french doors leading onto paved terrace with stunning river views. Two wall mounted electric radiators. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet.
Kitchen : Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Tiled splashbacks. Integrated double electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood over. Integrated fridge and freezer. Integrated washing machine and dryer. Coved ceiling. Vinyl flooring.
Master Bathroom 12' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window offering beautiful water views. Wall mounted radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window offering beautiful water views. Wall mounted radiator. Fitted wardrobe. Fitted carpet.
Fitted with a modern 3 piece suite in white consisting of vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap. Closed coupled WC and panelled bath with shower fitted over and shower screen to side. Part tiled in co-ordinating ceramics. Wall mounted chrome heated towel rail. Wall light. Wall mounted storage cupboard. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor.
There are communal lawns and some well maintained mature shrub borders framing a secure parking area with allocated parking space all entered via wrought iron security gates.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55070245.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.