4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParkfields Drive, Derby
Sold STC £270,000
- Deceptively spacious traditional semi detached house
- Highly desirable location
- Four bedrooms
- Driveway parking for several cars
- Single garage
- Located with the six streets community group.
- Easy access to Derby City centre.
A rare opportunity has arisen to acquire this deceptively spacious traditional semi detached house which is situated within a highly desirable location and is within the six streets community group.
A rare opportunity has arisen to acquire this deceptively spacious traditional semi detached house which is situated within a highly desirable location and is within the six streets community group. Boasting a wealth of character and original features the spacious and well appointed accommodation on offer briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge/diner, second reception room, kitchen, utility room, downstairs shower room, four bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, driveway parking for several cars and single garage. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY TO REVEAL THIS SUPERB PROPERTY IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION!!.
having front elevation double glazed door with obscure glass inset, front elevation feature original window, stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage, wall mounted alarm controls, coving, radiator and doors leading into
Front Room 15' 6" into bay x 11' 11" into recess ( 4.72m into bay x 3.63m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, feature fireplace with decorative surround, marble hearth and background and inset living flame gas fire, coving, ceiling rose and radiator.
Lounge/diner 23' 3" x 10' 5" into recess ( 7.09m x 3.18m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed french door providing access to rear garden with double glazed side lights, feature fireplace with decorative surround, marble hearth and background and inset living flame gas fire, rear elevation double glazed skylight, coving, ceiling rose, space for a dining table and door leading into
Kitchen 12' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.10m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks, incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap and water filtering tap, space for a large Range cooker with large extractor hood over, integral fridge, integral freezer, integral dishwasher, side and rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sills, rear elevation double gazed skylight, nine recessed spotlights, tiled flooring and door leading into
Utility Room 8' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.18m )
having a continued matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating plumbing for a washing machine, cupboard housing gas central heating combination boiler, integral storage cupboard, side elevation double glazed door providing access to rear garden, tiled flooring, four recessed spotlights and door leading into
Shower Room 7' 1" x 5' 9" ( 2.16m x 1.75m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, wash hand basin with mixer tap and set into storage unit with mirror and down lighters and separate shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and sliding glass doors, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls, tiled flooring, four recessed spotlights, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
having side elevation feature window with obscured glass and doors leading into
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 10" into wardrobes ( 3.78m x 3.61m into wardrobes )
having front elevation double glazed window, a range of fitted wardrobes, bedside table, dressing table and drawers, coving, ceiling rose and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' x 11' 11" into wardrobes ( 4.27m x 3.63m into wardrobes )
having rear elevation double glazed window, a range of fitted wardrobes with storage over, two wall lights, coving, ceiling rose and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.12m x 2.87m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 8' ( 2.69m x 2.44m )
being an L shaped room having front elevation double glazed window, shelving, loft access hatch and radiator.
Family Bathroom 5' 11" x 5' 10" ( 1.80m x 1.78m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment and tiled surround, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls and radiator.
to the front of the property there is an enclosed area incorporating gated pathway to front entrance door, gated access to rear garden, well stock flower beds, outside lighting and boundary hedging and fencing. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance area incorporating block paved patio, summerhouse, garden shed, veranda with decking, well stocked flower beds, outside tap, outside lighting and gated access onto driveway which provides ample off street parking for several cars and leads down the side of the property and also to single garage having up and over door and side elevation window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55070278.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.