5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFort Hill Road, Sheffield
Sold STC £140,000
- Five Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
**GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000** Located in the sought after location of Wincobank, just a short walk away from Meadowhall shopping centre, close to the M1 motorway network and local shops is this we'll presented five bedroom semi-detached property.
**GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000** William H Brown are delighted to bring to market this well presented five bedroom semidetached property which boasts many features. Fort Hill Road sits on a good sized plot with off road parking and a private enclosed garden to the rear which has been tiered with a decking area. The property also benefits from a garage space for storage, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The property is set in the sought after location of Wincobank, just a short walk away from Meadowhall shopping centre, close to the M1 motorway network, local shops, amenities and great transport links to Sheffield city centre. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor, upstairs are five bedrooms and a family bathroom. An early inspection is highly recommended and is strictly through William H Brown.
With a side facing double glazed door giving access to the property into the lobby.
Lounge 11' 10" x 13' 5" ( 3.61m x 4.09m )
A fantastic space for a family with a large front facing double glazed window creating a light and airy space with modern décor, laminate flooring, electric fireplace and a single radiator also with access to the dining room.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 9' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.92m )
A spacious room with ample space for furnishings such as a dining table and chairs, this room also gives access to the conservatory through a rear facing double glazed patio door and also benefits from a single radiator.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 9' max ( 4.70m x 2.74m max )
This is a well presented modern kitchen with access through the dining room and there is also access to the rear garden through a rear facing double glazed door. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units giving plenty of storage space, a modern tiled floor with integrated fridge/freezer, wine cooler and plumbing for a washing machine. The kitchen is very light having a rear facing double glazed window, electric oven and gas hob with modern finished work surfaces, a double radiator and pantry space for storage and also access to the garage.
Conservatory 8' x 13' 10" ( 2.44m x 4.22m )
A uPVC constructed conservatory at the rear of the property with access to the garden and also the dining room, a fantastic light room which is fully double glazed and has a single radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 9' 11" max ( 2.92m x 3.02m max )
A spacious bedroom with modern neutral décor, carpets to floor and a rear facing double glazed window with a single radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' ( 3.28m x 3.05m )
A good sized bedroom with carpeted floors and neutral décor with a light and airy feel and a front facing double glazed window and single radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 6' ( 1.96m x 1.83m )
A front facing double glazed window and single radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 6" x 12' 9" ( 1.98m x 3.89m )
A good sized room with laminate flooring neutral décor and a single radiator with a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Five 6' 6" x 8' 7" max ( 1.98m x 2.62m max )
A rear facing double glazed window, single radiator and neutral décor and with the right permissions could potentially be an en suite.
Rear facing double glazed window, hand towel radiator with a pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC and bath/mixer taps and shower over the bath.
Exterior And Gardens
A spacious and private enclosed garden to the rear with a tiered section with decking and patio area and access to both the kitchen and conservatory. To the front of the property is a garden with parking for one car and access to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55070281.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.