3 bedroom terraced house for saleCatcote Road, Hartlepool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WAS GUIDE PRICE £75,000 TO £80,000 REDUCED TO GUIDE PRICE £70,000 TO £80,000
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED
- MID TERRACED HOUSE
- 3 WELL PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM/WC
IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED OF THIS LIGHT & AIRY MID TERRACED HOUSE. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed with own block paved Driveway and west facing Rear Garden.
IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED OF THIS LIGHT & AIRY MID TERRACED HOUSE. Offering 3 well proportioned Bedrooms, through Lounge/Dining Room, generous sized Breakfasting Kitchen and fully tiled Bathroom/WC with both bath and shower cubicle. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed with own block paved Driveway and west facing Rear Garden.
UPVC panelled entrance door with rose leaded Double Glazed insert and matching side panels, laminate flooring, UPVC inner door with stained leaded Double Glazed inserts leading to;
staircase to First Floor, dado rail, coved cornicing, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 21' x 12' 3" narrowing to 8' 7" ( 6.40m x 3.73m narrowing to 2.62m )
(plus bowed window to front) feature archway with detailed mouldings dividing Lounge from Dining Area, French door leading to rear garden, appealing carved timber period style fire surround with marble back panel, marble hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, wall light points, TV point, telephone point, coved cornicing, 2 radiators.
Breakfasting Kitchen 15' x 8' 10" (plus recess) ( 4.57m x 2.69m (plus recess) )
range of wall and floor cupboards with curved top working surfaces and inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer matching coloured sink unit, complementing coloured full height tiling to cooking area with matching floor tiling, UPVC Double Glazed French door leading to sunny, west facing rear garden, Dining Area, plumbed for washing machine, coved cornicing, dado rail, radiator.
dado rail, coved cornicing, access to part boarded loft.
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 9' 7" ( 4.42m x 2.92m )
(plus recessed airing cupboard housing 'Potterton' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler) coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 9' 2" (plus door recess) ( 3.40m x 2.79m (plus door recess) )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.49m )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Fully Tiled Bathroom / Wc
fully tiled walls, white four piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled low flush WC and panelled bath with 'Mira' shower unit over, ceramic tiled flooring, coved cornicing.
herringbone block paved driveway to front with dropped Kerb giving parking for small vehicle.
West Facing Rear Garden
greenhouse, raised gravelled patio area, flower beds, close boarded timber boundary fencing, flagstone patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55070290.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.