3 bedroom terraced house for saleLake Drive, Hull, HU8 9AU
- Fantastic 3 Bedroom Terraced Property
- Close To Many Local Amenities
- Extended To The Rear
- Amazing Living Space Throughout
- Garage Via Rear Tenfoot
- Viewings Highly Recommended
- Beautifully Presented
- Book Your Viewing Today
*** IF IT IS SPACE YOU ARE LOOKING THEN LOOK NO FURTHER !! FANTASTIC 3 BEDROOM PROPERTY THAT HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO THE REAR AND IS THE PERFECT FAMILY HOME - BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY ***
LOOKING FOR MORE SPACE ? Check out this extended 3 bedroom mid terraced property that is now available with us here at Zest, with viewings being highly encouraged and advised. With fabulous and spacious living accommodation throughout this property comprises of entrance hall, open plan spacious lounge and dining area, separate reception room and dining kitchen. To the first floor are 3 bedrooms(2 double) and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a low maintenance garden with raised decking area, garage access and gated access to the rear tenfoot.
The property located within walking distance of the Holderness Road shopping centre which offers an array of shopping facilities, public transportation and within a short driving distance leisure facilities are available at East Park and the Woodford Leisure Centre.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 276070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zest, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.