3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCelandine Gardens, HARTLEPOOL
- TRENDY THREE STOREY SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- OFFERED WITH EARLY VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED
- 3 BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
IMPECCABLY PRESENTED TRENDY THREE STOREY SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, OFFERED WITH EARLY VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED. Built in recent months to a very high standard and subsequently further improved by the current owner with latest style decor, floor coverings.
IMPECCABLY PRESENTED TRENDY THREE STOREY SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, OFFERED WITH EARLY VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED. Built in recent months to a very high standard and subsequently further improved by the current owner with latest style decor, floor coverings, Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing. The layout comprises; Entrance Lobby, Living Room, Inner Hall, Guest Cloakroom, well appointed Kitchen/Diner with built in cooking appliances and twin French doors leading to landscaped Rear Garden, 2 Bedrooms at First Floor level, along with a Family Bathroom/WC and Master Bedroom at Second Floor level comprising Bedroom and lavish En Suite Shower Room/WC. Externally there is a Double Width Driveway, Rear Garden and Front Garden. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED OF THIS POPULAR STYLE HOME.
entrance door with twin oblong glazed inserts and 'spy hole', panelled inner door leading to;
Living Room 14' 9" x 11' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.61m )
built in cloaks cupboard, feature wall mounted 'living flame' pebble effect electric fire finished in mirror surround, TV point, radiator.
staircase leading to upper floors.
nicely fitted with white suite comprising wall mounted wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, tiled splashbacks, matching flooring, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 11' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.64m )
comprehensive range of latest style high gloss base and eye level cabinets with contrasting worktops with identical splashback panels and inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, complementing flooring, integrated oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 4 burner gas hob with mirrored splashback panel and concealed extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, Dining Area, twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to garden, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.39m )
Family Bathroom / Wc
well appointed with white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, half tiled walls with matching flooring, radiator.
built in airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 13' x 8' 4" (plus Dormer window recess) ( 3.96m x 2.54m (plus Dormer window recess) )
Shower Room / Wc
suite comprising fully tiled corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, part vaulted ceiling incorporating Velux Double Glazed window, tiled splashbacks, matching flooring, radiator.
Double Width Driveweay
landscaped, being mostly laid to lawn, high timber boundary fencing, totally enclosed, suitable for small children, pets etc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55071373.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.