2 bedroom terraced house for saleHighland Road, Twerton, Bath
Sold STC £190,000
- Well Presented Terrace House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 16 Living Room & Conservatory Extension
- 16' x 11' Kitchen/Dining Room
- Southerly Facing Garden
- Ideal First Home or Letting Investment
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a two double bedroom mid terrace house under £200,000. Ideal for first time buyers or letting investors, the house also features a 16' living room which opens into a conservatory extension and a southerly facing garden. Viewing available from 23rd July.
Accommodation comprises Entrance Lobby; Hallway; Living Room; Conservatory; Kitchen/Dining Room; First Floor Landing; Two Double Bedrooms; Bathroom; Gardens
Radiator. Stairs to hallway.
Built-in mirror fronted cloaks cupboard. Stairs to first floor.
Living Room 16' x 11' 9" max ( 4.88m x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window to front. Double radiator. Wall lights. Double glazed patio doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.29m )
Double glazed windows overlooking the garden. Wooden flooring. Double glazed door to garden.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 15' 11" x 11' 4" max ( 4.85m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear. Fitted with a machine range of wall and base units. Roll edged worktop surfaces with tiled splashbacks. Inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Worcester gas boiler supplying the heating and hot water. Double radiator. Door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 8' 11" ( 4.90m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front and rear. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes and drawer unit. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Radiator. Built-in mirror fronted wardrobes.
Double glazed frosted window to front. Suite comprising paneled bath with Triton shower unit over. Pedestal wash basin. Fully tiled walls. Radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to front.
Garden 25' x 24' ( 7.62m x 7.32m )
Southerly facing patio style garden with shrub borders. Fruit trees.
From the city centre proceed out along the Lower Bristol Road through three sets of traffic lights. Take the fourth left turn into Jews Lane and then into Lansdown View. At the T-junction turn right onto Shophouse Road. Take the third left into Highland Road the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55071382.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.