2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAlford Grove, Sprowston, Norwich
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Gas Central Heating
- 125 Approx (STMS) Rear Garden
**SEMI DETACHED TRADITIONAL BUNGALOW** With two bedrooms and 125 ft approx (STMS) rear garden - MUST BE VIEWED!
This two bedroom traditional semi detached bungalow is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, bay fronted lounge, dining room, kitchen, two conservatories, two bedrooms and shower room. There is a front and enclosed rear garden measuring approximately 125 ft long (STMS), garage and driveway. Early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 9' 7" into bay ( 3.15m x 2.92m into bay )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, sliding doors to:
Lounge 15' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.75m x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed side window, radiator, TV point, door to the side, gas fire, door to:
Kitchen 11' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.64m )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for electric cooker, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, airing cupboard, uPVC double glazed rear and side windows and door to the side.
Lean To Conservatory 11' 3" x 4' 4" ( 3.43m x 1.32m )
uPVC entrance door and single glazed windows to the side.
Second Conservatory 12' 11" x 6' 4" ( 3.94m x 1.93m )
Single glazed rear and side windows and single glazed French doors to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 14' 1" into bay x 10' 5" ( 4.29m into bay x 3.18m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, tiled fireplace.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.33m x 2.46m )
Single glazed rear window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising, shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, single glazed rear window.
To the front of the property there is a garden area and access pathway to the front door. To the side there is a driveway which provides off road parking and leads to the garage measuring 16 ft x 7 ft 10 in, has an up and over front door, power, light and door to the rear. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with various shrubs and borders. The garden measures approximately 125 ft long (STMS).
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing straight across the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road. At the ring road roundabout, turn right onto Mousehold Lane, taking the first left into Alford Grove. Ref: 1705.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55071415.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.