3 bedroom flat for saleSouthesk Place, Ferryden, Montrose, DD10
- PRICE REDUCED £10000 BELOW HR VALUATION
- Maisonette Dwelling
- 3 Bedrooms
- EPC = E
- Spacious Open Plan Living Area
- Bathroom With Shower Cubicle
- Gas Central Heating Double Glazing
- Lovely Village Location
- Viewing Essential!
* REDUCED PRICE! NOW £10000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION! SUPERB VALUE FOR MONEY!
* Maisonette Flat In Popular Village Location
* 3 Double Bedrooms
* Lovely Open Plan Living Area/Kitchen
* Double Glazing + Gas Central Heating
* Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle
* Viewing Essential To Appreciate!
£10000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION! SUPERB VALUE FOR MONEY!
This spacious and most attractive maisonette is situated within a popular and pleasant village location. The accommodation comprises: open plan living room and kitchen, 3 double bedrooms and bathroom with separate shower cubicle. There is very good provision for storage in the property. Further benefits are gas central heating and double glazing. EPC Rating = Band E.
The village of Ferryden has local shopping, primary education facilities and amenities located within the village and more extensive shopping, supermarkets, sporting and recreation facilities are available in Montrose. Montrose is an attractive town approximately mid-way between Dundee and Aberdeen on the north east coast. Facilities in the town include a mainline railway station, hospital, medical centre and supermarkets. There are junior and senior schools approximately half a mile from the property.
This wonderful property would suit a range of buyers such as the first/second time buyer or a buy-to-let investor. Viewing is essential!
Bathroom / Shower Room / WC
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55071631.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528526911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Montrose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.