2 bedroom flat for saleMellison Road, London
- Two Bedrooms
- First Floor Maisonette
- A Contemporary Kitchen/Diner.
- Close to Tooting Broadway Tube & Amenities.
- Potential To Extend (STTP)
Occupying a vast corner plot on Mellison Road is this fabulous two bedroom first floor maisonette.
Occupying a vast corner plot on Mellison Road is this fabulous two bedroom first floor maisonette. Situated at the corner of Woodbury Street and Mellison Road, this property is brilliantly placed for access to Tooting Broadway Tube (Northern Line) and a plethora of amenities on nearby Tooting High Street. Upper maisonettes tend to be light and airy and this example is no exception. The layout itself is very practical, with the luxury bathroom being located off the main hallway, not tucked behind the kitchen like many others. To the front is a charming bay fronted reception room which features new double glazed sash windows and a lovely wood burning stove. Whilst to the rear, the contemporary kitchen diner has been finished to an exceptional standard. Maisonettes of this calibre spend little time on the market, therefore we thoroughly recommend early internal inspection to avoid missing out.
Reception Room 13' 6" max x 11' 3" max ( 4.11m max x 3.43m max )
Bedroom One 11' 9" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.58m max x 3.40m max )
Bedroom Two 11' 2" max x 5' 11" max ( 3.40m max x 1.80m max )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 8" max x 11' 5" max ( 5.08m max x 3.48m max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55072912.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG105028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.