4 bedroom detached house for saleGarsdale Close, Scunthorpe
- Four Bed Detached House
- Choice of Paint Colours
- Choice of Quality Kitchen Units
- Many Security Features
- Oak Doors to Ground Floor
- 10 Yr NHBC Guarantee
- Must Be Viewed
Plot 152-The Kingston is a beautiful four bed detached home on the NEW brat hill farm development and is the last plot remaining! Standing out from the crowd this property presents modern style but maintains the strength and CHARACTER of TRADITIONAL construction methods.
Scunthorpe is an industrial town that reaches back into history as far as the bronze Age, set in north Lincolnshire. The town has two shopping centres, three retail parks, an indoor Market and an impressive contemporary Arts Centre in 20 - 21 with Art and Craft exhibitions are held here. Over the last 5 years Scunthorpe has had significant investment in its town centre. It boasts a 7 screen Vue cinema, along with an array of well known brands, speciality shopping and café culture areas. There is Normanby Hall Country Park will impress, set in 3,000 acres, with it's fascinating Farm Museum that details Lincolnshire's rural heritage, it's Victorian Walled Garden Nature Trails, Woodland and even a Deer Park. Scunthorpe is accessible to an array of places, such as bigger cities and also the East Coast for that Family day out.
Entrance to the property is via a composite entrance door leading to the hallway, door to lounge and kitchen/dining and stairs leading from hallway.
Lounge 11' x 15' 6" ( 3.35m x 4.72m )
Double glazed window to front, brick built inglenook fireplace creating a traditional attribute in this modern home, coving to ceiling, choice of wall colours.
Kitchen / Dining Room 22' 10" x 12' 11" ( 6.96m x 3.94m )
Excellent choice of wide-ranging, high quality kitchens, with integral appliances, granite worktops, spotlights to ceiling, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, open plan archway to the sun room, door to utility room.
Double glazed window and French doors to the rear and side.
Suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, window to side.
Choice of quality kitchens with sink and drainer, door to outside and downstairs WC.
Doors leading to the four bedrooms, bathroom suite and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' x 14' ( 3.35m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, door to en-suite, choice of wall colours.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and walk in shower. Extractor fan, central heating radiator, double glazed window overlooking front elevation. Choice of tiles and floor coverings.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 12' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to overlooking the front elevation, choice of wall colours.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, choice and wall colours.
Bedroom Four 8' 1" x 9' 11" ( 2.46m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, choice of wall colours.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower and glass shower screen. Double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation.
Fuse box, double socket.
Comprises of an electronically fitted alarm system, smoke alarms, high specification door and window locks.
Keigar homes are built with the utmost recent building regulations and comprise of high levels of insulation.
Keigar homes include a 10 year NHBC warranty.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.