2 bedroom flat for saleSouth Garden Point, Elephant Park, SE17
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Approx. 721 sq. ft. of internal space
- Approx 117 sq. ft. of balcony space
- Located in Zone 1 at Elephant & Castle area
- Excellent transport hub
- Residents' amenities: 24 hour concierge services, gymnasium, function room, grow garden and a variety of green spaces
- High specification including under floor heating to living and bedroom
- Estimated completion date is Summer 2017
South Garden Point is a 16-storey red-brick tower, adjacent to Walworth Square on the central shopping street. The tower will be framed by shops at the ground level and wide, plant-lined pavements that lend a distinctly leafy feel to the public spaces. The double-height lobby with adjacent gymnasium will offer a 24-hour concierge service. The tower has excellent views of the landscaped courtyard, which will look south towards Crystal Palace, west onto the central shopping street and north to the Elephant Park and beyond. Getting to / from many of London's key attractions are easy. From elephant and castle tube, the South Bank is four minutes and the West End is ten minutes.
This stunning two bedrooms and two bathrooms with balcony of South Gardens consists of 721 sq. ft. of internal space and 117 sq. ft. of balcony space.
The estimated completion date is summer 2017.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HNK160062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.