2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthern Avenue, Arbourthorne, Sheffield
Sold STC £80,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Corner Plot
- Double Glazing Throughout
**** GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £ 90,000 *** Northern Avenue is a delightful two bedroom semi-detached property set on a larger than average corner plot.
*** GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000 *** William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this two bedroom semi-detached property set on a larger than average corner plot. The property boosts many features and benefits from a garage, driveway providing off road parking, large surrounding fenced gardens, double glazing throughout and gas central heating. Northern Avenue would be a great purchase for a first time buyer or owner occupier. Accommodation briefly comprises of kitchen, lounge and conservatory. To the first floor accommodation is two bedrooms and the family bathroom. All viewings are strictly via the selling agent William H Brown.
A front facing double glazed door and stairs to the first floor accommodation and a single radiator.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 14' 5" ( 2.34m x 4.39m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units with worktops, sink/drainer, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, gas hob, combination boiler, ample space for dining table and chairs, single radiator, rear facing double glazed window and a rear facing double glazed door giving access to the garden.
Lounge 13' 6" x 11' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.40m )
A front facing double glazed window, tiling to the floor, neutral décor, electric fire place with surround and a single radiator.
Conservatory 13' 7" x 7' 3" ( 4.14m x 2.21m )
Located to the front of the property with a side facing double glazed door giving access to the front of the property, upvc windows to the front side and rear.
First Floor Landing
With down lighting and access to the loft.
For storage purposes.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 12' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.68m )
A front facing double glazed window, carpeted, built in wardrobes with access to the ensuite and a single radiator.
With a shower and a single radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.26m )
A rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a single radiator.
A rear facing double glazed window, hand towel radiator, bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush wc.
Exterior And Gardens
Set on a corner plot with gardens to the front, side and rear of the property with a mixture of patio and laid to lawn areas with fenced boarders and a pond. There is also a garage and a driveway providing off road parking.
With an up and over door and power and points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55078546.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.