2 bedroom apartment for saleBelvoir Drive, Aylestone, Leicester
Sold STC £104,500
- Was £110,000 Reduced To £104,500
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Over 60's Development
- Communal Gardens
- Communal Parking
- No Upper Chain
TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT situated in an over 60's development offering shared parking and shared grounds. Close to local shops and major bus route into the city centre. The apartment offers a lounge, kitchen, shower room and two bedrooms. NO UPPER CHAIN
TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT situated in an over 60's development. The complex is offers communal parking and communal grounds which are maintained. Access to the apartment can be found via a side door leading to the main hallway. Once inside you will have the lounge leading to the kitchen. A shower room and the two bedrooms. NO UPPER CHAIN
Door to the front, radiator and coats cupboard.
Lounge 14' 8" max x 10' 9" min ( 4.47m max x 3.28m min )
Window and radiator
Kitchen 12' 4" max + recess x 11' 2" to max ( 3.76m max + recess x 3.40m to max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, radiator and space for appliances.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.84m )
Window to the front and radiator
Bedroom Two 9' 3" max x 8' 7" max ( 2.82m max x 2.62m max )
Window to the front and to the side and radiator
Window to the side, shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin, radiator and complementary tiling.
Parking & Grounds
The apartment benefits from having communal parking and communal grounds.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55078606.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.