1 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street, Chalfont St Giles, HP8
- 300-YEAR OLD PERIOD PROPERTY, GRADE II LISTED
- IN THE HEART OF CHALFONT ST GILES VILLAGE
- FIRST-FLOOR, WITH OWN ENTRANCE
- 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM
- LIVING ROOM
- PRETTY COMMUNAL COURTYARD
- DESIGNATED PARKING SPACE
This delightful Grade II listed flat, nestled in a cobbled-courtyard, oozes charm and character. It has been beautifully refurbished by the current owner. Located in the heart of the historic village of Chalfont St. Giles, with off street parking, it could not be better located.
The apartment sits as one of four others, behind attractive iron gates and occupies the 1st floor, benefitting from its own entrance. Through the door and up the stairs you will find a lovely bright living room with original beams, a large bay window to the front and a kitchen conveniently placed just off it.
The bathroom and double bedroom with built-in double wardrobes are also located from the hallway.
There is a delightful communal courtyard shared by the other 3 apartments, set to the rear of the property and further to the back is the allocated parking, accessed from Bowstridge Lane.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55079947.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1358367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Place, The Chalfonts, Buckinghamshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.