3 bedroom terraced house for saleYates Avenue, Aston-on-Trent, Derby
Sold STC £179,995
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Ground Floor WC & Utility Room
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Good Size Garden
- Sought After Village Location
- Viewing Advised
Located in the sought after village of Aston-On-Trent is this well presented three bedroom home ideally suited to families. The accommodation in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room with open access to the kitchen, conservatory, side hallway with access to a utility room.
Located in the sought after village of Aston-On-Trent is this well presented three bedroom home ideally suited to families. The accommodation in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room with open access to the kitchen, conservatory, side hallway with access to a utility room and ground floor wc. To the first floor can be found three good size bedrooms and family bathroom. To the front, the property is set back from the road behind a driveway providing ample off road parking while to the rear is a good size garden with lawn and patio areas. The property is well placed for access to local amenities in the village, well regarded schooling and road links with the A50, East Midlands Airport and Derby City. In our opinion this is a excellent opportunity to purchase a realistically priced family home in one of Derbyshire's most sought after village locations and a early internal viewing comes highly recommended.
Accessed via UPVC double glazed entrance door, stairs to the first floor, gas central heating radiator, double glazed window, laminate flooring and door to:
Lounge 11' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.40m )
Having double glazed window to the front, laminate floor covering, TV and telephone point, gas central heating radiator and double doors giving access to:
Dining Room 11' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.63m x 2.87m )
Having double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory, laminate floor covering, gas central heating radiator and open access into:
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.34m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with roll top preparation work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, part tiled walls, gas cooker point, space for washing machine and dryer, built-in pantry style cupboards, door to the side giving access to side hallway and laminate floor covering.
Conservatory 7' 5" x 6' 11" ( 2.26m x 2.11m )
Being of UPVC double glazed construction. Having double glazed patio doors to the side elevation and TV point.
Having UPVC double glazed entrance door to the front, double glazed window to the side, tiled flooring, door to utility room and door to:
Fitted with low level WC, wash hand basin, wash hand basin and laminate flooring.
Having door to the rear giving access to the garden, tiled flooring and space for fridge/freezer.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 11' 6" to wardrobes ( 4.29m x 3.51m to wardrobes )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted and built-in wardrobes with overhead storage with bedside cabinets, fitted dressing table and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.82m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, gas central heating radiator and built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 7' 6" ( 2.39m x 2.29m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of wash hand basin set into vanity unit, low level WC and panelled bath. Gas central heating radiator, part tiled walls, laminate flooring and obscure double glazed window.
To the front the property is set back from the road behind a driveway providing ample off road parking. To the rear of the property is a good sized enclosed garden with lawned and patio areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55081216.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.