2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleRatcliffe Court, Colchester
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Lounge Diner
- Two Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
Situated just off Ipswich road is this well positioned two bedroom immaculate ready to move in two bedroom ground floor well presented apartment, offered with no onward chain.
Comunal Entrance Door To:-
Security phone entry system, laminate flooring, electric heater. Doors to:-
Lounge Diner 16' x 14' 10" ( 4.88m x 4.52m )
Double glazed french doors leading to the garden, feature fire place with inset electric remote controlled fire and surround, storage heater, tv point, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 6' 6" ( 3.81m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window, fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink & drainer inset into roll top surfaces, a range of eye & base level units with concealed lighting, inset gas four hob with double oven below, extractor over, space for appliances,
Bedroom One 12' 9" reducing to 10''9 x 8' 8" ( 3.89m reducing to 10''9 x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe, wall mounted electric heater, laminate flooring, tv point.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 5' 8" ( 3.89m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window, wall mounted electric heater, tv point.
Three piece white suite comprising of a enclosed panel bath with shower unit, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, towel rail with timer, tiled floor, tiled walls, extractor fan.
There is allocated parking and communal garden.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55081228.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.