3 bedroom terraced house for saleOrion Drive, Little Stoke, BRISTOL
Sold STC £200,000
- Mid Terrace
- Living Room
- Kitchen & Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Guest Cloakroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
A lovely example of a three bedroom mid terrace family home located in popular Little Stoke. Situated in close proximity to all local amenities including Schools, Shops, Churches, this property is a must see. With good rail via Parkway Train Station and road links to commuter links via M$ & M5.
A lovely example of a three bedroom mid terrace family home located in popular Little Stoke. Situated in close proximity to all local amenities including Schools, Shops, Churches, this property is a must see. With good rail and road links to commuter links via M$ & M5, with Parkway Train Station being situated in nearby Stoke Gifford. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor, hallway, living room, modern kitchen, downstairs guest cloakroom, conservatory. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family shower room. Externally there are established gardens to front and rear, including fruit trees, shrubs as well as benefiting from a garden shed.
With a door to front, stairs leading to first floor.
Living Room 19' 3" x 11' 2" ( 5.87m x 3.40m )
With a double glazed window to front, TV aerial socket, ceiling fan with light, ceiling coving, french double glazed doors leading to conservatory,
Kitchen 13' 8" x 8' ( 4.17m x 2.44m )
With a double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with a one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units, work surfaces, brick effect splashbacks, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for domestic appliances, space for fridge/freezer, cupboard housing warm air heating system, tile flooring, door to rear lobby.
With a double glazed window to front, low w.c., wash hand basin with vanity unit under, tiled flooring.
Of brick and UPVc construction. ceiling light, tiled flooring, double glazed french door leading to rear porch.
Garden Room 10' 8" x 4' 11" ( 3.25m x 1.50m )
With double glazed door and window to rear, wall lighting, tiled flooring,
With a double glazed window to rear, access to loft, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and slatted shelving, doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 10' 8" including wardrobes x 8' 7" to built in wardrobe ( 3.25m including wardrobes x 2.62m to built in wardrobe )
With a double glazed window to rear, fitted and built in wardrobes, wall mounted electric storage heater, ceiling light and fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" max x 8' to built in wardrobe ( 3.94m max x 2.44m to built in wardrobe )
With a double glazed window to front, coved ceiling, built in wardrobe, wall mounted electric storage heater.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.64m x 2.51m )
With a double glazed window to front, bi-folding door, ceiling fan and light.
With a double glazed window to rear, double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, extractor fan, fully tiled, tiled flooring.
Laid to lawn with path to front door, tree and flower borders.
Fully enclosed via gated access and fencing panels, laid to lawn with path to rear entrance, fruit trees, flower and shrub borders, garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55081237.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG104990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.