2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleRatcliffe Court, Colchester
Sold STC £150,000
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Allocated Parking
- A12 Access
- Close To Town
£150,000 - £160,000
Situated within the sought after location of the CO4 area is this two bedroom ground floor, well presented spacious apartment. No Onward Chain.
Communal entrance door leading to communal hallway. Leading to:-
Security entry phone, built in cupboard, wall mounted electric heater. Doors to:-
Lounge 15' 7" x 14' 6" ( 4.75m x 4.42m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect, wall mounted electric heater, feature wall mounted pebble effect fire, Juliet balcony.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted kitchen comprising of an inset stainless steel sink & drainer set in roll top work surfaces, inset four ring electric hob with chrome extractor above and built in oven below, a range of cream and beige base and wall mounted units, integrated fridge & freezer, space for washing machine, part tiled walls, inset spot lights to ceiling, tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 8' 11" x 7' 10" Widening to 13' 04'' ( 2.72m x 2.39m Widening to 13' 04'' )
Double glazed window to front aspect, tv point, wall mounted electric heater, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 5' 9" ( 4.11m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted electric heater.
Three piece white suite comprising of a enclosed panel bath housing shower unit, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55081246.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.