3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSmeeth Road, Marshland St. James, Wisbech
Sold STC £240,000
- Detached bungalow
- Spacious rooms including 3 double bedrooms
- Conservatory & generous garden with field views
- Ample parking plus garage
- No upward chain!
FIELD VIEWS! This spacious detached bungalow is located in a desirable village location. The property has 3 double bedrooms, kitchen, open plan lounge/diner, conservatory and an impressive wet room. Outside has ample parking, a garage and a generous rear garden with field views! No upward chain!
SPACIOUS BUNGALOW WITH FIELD VIEWS! This impressive detached bungalow is located in the desirable village of Marshland St James. With spacious rooms throughout, the property has three double bedrooms, kitchen, an "L" shape open plan lounge/diner and an impressive wet room including a walk-in shower, a bath, wc and wash basin. There is also a sun drenched conservatory opening up to a beautiful and generous rear garden which is fully enclosed with fantastic field views and has 2 sheds. Outside also benefits from ample off road parking and a garage. The property is being sold with no upward chain and is ready to move straight in!
Living Room 23' 4" max x 13' 5" max ( 7.11m max x 4.09m max )
Dining Area 9' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.41m )
Kitchen 13' 5" x 11' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.43m )
Conservatory 12' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.87m )
Bedroom One 13' 2" including fitted wardrobes x 11' 8" ( 4.01m including fitted wardrobes x 3.56m )
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.56m )
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.77m )
Wet Room 10' 8" x 7' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.41m )
Garage 25' x 8' 10" ( 7.62m x 2.69m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Head out of Wisbech and at the roundabout with the A47 take the second exit signposted Marshland St James. Continue along and at the "T" junction turn right and follow the road along for approximately 1.5 miles and then turn left onto Smeeth Road. Follow along where the property will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55081273.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.